In the world of investing, information is key. However, investors often find themselves facing a common problem – an overwhelming abundance of information from unreliable sources or a lack of actionable insights from real experts who are actively involved in the field. That’s where Ed Mylett, a globally recognized entrepreneur, performance coach, and investor, comes in.
In an exclusive interview, hosted by REEP Equity Co-founders, Jacob and Arleen Garza, Ed Mylett shares his expertise and breaks down how the principles in his book, The Power of One More, apply to real estate and investing AND how he used investing to become one of the top 50 wealthiest people under 50.
- The #1 way to generate passive income
- The story behind the Power of One More and how it applies to investing in multifamily real estate
- How he got started as an investor
- What he would tell someone who was just starting as an investor
- Where Ed thinks the multifamily market is going
- The “Matrix Mindset” and how Ed uses it to create more success