About The Episode
As a Principal and Co-founder of REEP Equity, which she co-founded in 2012, Arleen Garza serves as the primary decision maker on acquisitions and company growth strategy. In 2017, she co-founded a real estate management company that currently manages properties in San Antonio and Houston. Her goal is to maximize investor returns by sourcing acquisitions in target markets that allow value add and management improvements that will increase profits and generate appreciation for the properties under the REEP ownership umbrella. Connect with Arleen Garza: https://reepequity.com/ Look for REI Mastermind Network and subscribe through iTunes or your favorite podcast app! If you like what you hear please give us a rating, like, and share. It really helps the show grow.
SUBSCRIBE to the PODCAST!
• RSS: https://feeds.captivate.fm/reimasterm…
• Website: http://reimastermind.net
• Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/REIApplePodcasts
• Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/REIGooglePodcasts
• Spotify: http://bit.ly/REISpotify
• Locals: https://reimastermindnetwork.locals.com/
• YouTube: http://bit.ly/REIYouTube
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/REIMastermin…
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/rei_mastermind
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reimastermi…