REIA 318 Jacob Garza: Unpacking some FAQs about Multifamily
As a co-founder of REEP Equity, Jacob Garza focuses on developing and overseeing the company’s growth strategy while taking a hands-on approach to managing the firm’s capital expenditure projects. His goal is to execute the value-add business plans to insure the investments generate attractive risk-adjusted returns for REEP’s investors. Jacob directly oversees asset management as well as fosters and maintains relationships with key industry leaders.
Listen to the podcast here or on your favorite podcast app:
- Why property management is even more important today?
- Why a well-capitalized property is important?
- Is this still a good time to buy?
- What to look for in a sponsor?
- Best practices for asset management.